My name is Andy Jackson, I am a 7th Degree Black Belt in Tae Kwon -Do with 31 years of training behind me, I have my own Do Jang and School of Tae Kwon-Do in Northampton.
I became qualified in Eddie Quinn’s Approach Self Protection Method on 24th February 2013 after attending an event where he demonstrated The Approach, I qualified as a Level 2 Instructor in the Approach on 3rd August 2014.
I currently run regular Self Defence Workshops at my Do Jang in Northampton, teaching the Approach Self Protection Method and also offer private tuition either 1-2-1 or in groups.
I am also a level 4 personal fitness instructor.
- 7th Degree Taekwondo Black Belt
- The Approach Level 2 Instructor
- Level 3 BTEC Self Defence Instruction
- Level 3 BTEC Conflict Management
- KEWAP Senior Instructor
- Level 4 Personal Fitness Instructor
- First Aid
Tel: 07854 701385